Our Price: £12.95
BRAND NEW FOR 2022
** PLEASE SELECT THE COLOUR YOU WISH TO ORDER **
Champagne Rosie – Completely stunning and always in her element! Blush-gold shimmer to spark your imagination.
Golden Oldie – Glimmer, shimmer, she’s definitely still got it! The perfect old gold when you need to create an artisan look or antique patina.
Pearly Queen – Shimmering London royalty commanding a pearly presence. Silvery-pearl toned, shimmering lustre, you will want to use everywhere!
Rusty O’Bronze – Dark and moody, with a little bit of a twinkle. Unusual, burnished bronze shimmer offering so many possibilities! Think rustic metal patina, polished bronze, tarnished steel…
Teddy Mercury – If you wanna have a good time, good time, just give him a call! This stunning mercurial silver is simply perfect for transforming drawer or cupboard handles.
• Suitable for interior and exterior use
• Suitable for wooden furniture, and other hard surfaces - laminate, glass, hard plastic, ceramics, concrete metal, glass and fixed leather
• Minimal VOC content
• UKCA and EN71-3 certified (safe for use on children’s toys) EN71-3:2013+A3:2019
• Finish – lustrous, shimmering metallic
• 100ml will provide a single coat of up to 1m2. Additional coats may be required for a heavier effect
• Ensure surfaces are in suitable condition for painting - clean, dry, free from grease or penetrating substances and in sound condition. If previously painted, remove loose or flaking paint
• Surface preparation required in addition to the above – clean with Sugar Soap (link), rinse and dry thoroughly
Application and drying
• Stir before each use
• Apply with a good quality brush (link)
• Allow a minimum of 1 hour between coats
• Provide adequate ventilation when using. Wear suitable hand and face protection
Clean up and storage
• Reseal pot after use. Clean up any spills immediately with water. Wash brushes in warm, soapy water
• Do not store where the container could be subjected to damp, frost, freezing or high temperatures
• Dispose of contents in accordance with local and national legislation